Dr. Klenck enjoys providing culturally sensitive psychological services for individuals committed to working to change their lives for the better. She applies cognitive behavioral therapy to a wide range of issues in order to help the individual change negative patterns of thinking and responding to his or her environment.
Dr. Klenck aims to provide a judgment-free, supportive environment for the individual to explore and expand their consciousness and help to provide insight and clarity into his or her specific problems. Call or email to schedule an initial consultation in order to determine if you would like to work with Dr. Klenck on your unique issues.
Dr. Suzanne Klenck's office is located at:
7611 Maple Street, Suite A3, New Orleans, LA 70118
Providing state of the art, intensive psychological services for adults and older adolescents with a wide range of conditions and symptoms including:
- Depression and low mood (sadness, moodiness, irritability, low self-esteem, emptiness) and recurrent depressive disorders including bipolar disorder
- Anxiety (worry, fear, avoidance, rumination) and anxiety disorders including: post-trauamtic stress disorder, acute stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder with and without agoraphobia, social phobia, specific phobias, and obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Traumatic experience and/or injury
- Relational problems
- Mood regulation
- Low self-esteem
- Grief and/or loss (death, divorce, loss of job)
- Life changes and role transitions